Links to Other Quality Related Sites
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
- Mr. Houseman brings 30 years of experience in Quality Assurance and
Business Process Engineering in the areas of Hardware QA, Software QA and
the delivery of IT services to the Federal Government. The result is in an
excellent understanding of the hardware and software development processes
along with detailed understanding of Configuration and Data Management
- Mr. Houseman specializes in developing a sound business infrastructure for
small businesses wishing to become more profitable or to compete with the
larger companies through the establishment of effective, efficient
operating processes. A lean documentation set, Balanced Scorecard
initiatives scaled to a company's size, complexity and maturity level are 3
areas in which Mr. Houseman has expertise.
- Mr. Houseman has lead a series of highly successful Quality Management
System initiatives including multiple ISO 9001 implementations, AS9100 and
various other quality programs such as MIL-Q-9858A and AQAP-1. Mr.
Houseman is a Certified ISO 9001:2000 Lead Internal Auditor and a Certified
Internal Auditor for AS-9100 Revision B.
- Mr. Houseman was a former U.S. Naval Aviator and holds a BA in Business
Administration from Westminster College, an MA in Business Administration
and Human Relations from Webster University and most recently, a Master
Certificate in Applied Project Management from Villanova University.
- THE PROBLEM
- Do abductions, kidnappings and child molestations happen so seldom that parents needn't fear it?
- Types/Categories of abductions
- Secondary Victims of Child Abductions
- Current Events: Why some abducted children stay or don't try to escape
- The role of complacency
- Police Response to Child Abductions
- THE SOLUTION
- Is there a solution?
- What, if anything, works?
- If anything works, who can do something about it?
- Child Safety Rules
- What do I do if my child becomes missing?
Email email@example.com by
Friday 16 October
to register for this dinner meeting and presentation. Cost for dinner is $25.00 per person if reservations are made by deadline, $30 if otherwise. There is no charge to attend for the presentation only. But, if your plans change, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know.
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Monthly Board Meeting
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm Registration & Networking
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm Section Business & Presentation
Meetings are open to all members as well as to the public.
Next Meeting: Wednesday, 18 November 2009 - Amphora, Herndon, VA
If you attend ASQ Section 0511 monthly dinner meetings and pay for three dinners, then your fourth dinner at one of our meetings is free!!!
Call for Speakers!!!
Would you or someone you know like to speak at a future ASQ meeting? We're always looking for volunteers. Be creative! Exercise your public presentation skills! Earn recertification credits! Get a free dinner! Please contact
2000 - 2009 ©ASQ Section 0511;
Maintained by Jeffrey M. Parnes