Special Interest Groups
Links to Other Quality Related Sites
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
(You may need to save it to your desktop and then open it with your calendar application)
Ten Tasks for Successfully Growing Business in FY’11
- Sid Jaffe is the President of Advantage Consulting, Inc., which is located in Annandale, Virginia. The company, established in 1992, focuses on supporting Government Contractors and has worked with more than 1,600 organizations including Government Contractors, technology companies, professional service firms, government agencies and not-for-profit organizations, in the U.S. and overseas. The practice focuses on providing clients with solutions relating to strategic planning, relationship development, teaming, business development, marketing, proposal support, professional development training, and merger acquisition support. The company is best known for providing Professional Development in the form of workshops for technical professionals, having worked with more than 16,000 people and delivering 10 different programs.
- Prior to establishing Advantage Consulting Sid had a career as a National Account Manager for AT&T. He has spoken at many government and business organizations and has been a featured guest on nationally televised business shows. Sid has served as a Director on the International Board of the Association for Corporate Growth, and is a Past-President of the ACG National Capital Chapter. He has served as Vice President of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce and has chaired committees of the Northern Virginia Technology Council and the George Mason University Century Club.
- Sid and his family have made Northern Virginia their home for more than 38 years, where he is active in the community. He is actively involved with the Northern Virginia Habitat for Humanity as a Board Member and is a Past-President of Annandale Lions Club Charities, Inc. Sid has been an adult leader with the Boy Scouts and has coached youth sports. He is a life member of the Virginia Jaycees and a Jaycee International Senator. Sid enjoys spending time with his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- Happy New "Fiscal" Year
- Business as Usual?
- Task List for a Successful FY’11
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by
Friday 13 August 2010
to register for this dinner meeting and presentation. Cost for dinner is $25.00 per person if reservations are made by deadline, $30 if otherwise. There is no charge to attend for the presentation only. But, if your plans change, please contact
email@example.com, and let us know.
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Monthly Board Meeting
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm Registration & Networking
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm Section Business & Presentation
Meetings are open to all members as well as to the public.
Wednesday, 15 September 2010 - Amphora, Herndon, VA
If you attend ASQ Section 0511 monthly dinner meetings and pay for three dinners, then your fourth dinner at one of our meetings is free!!!
Call for Speakers!!!
Would you or someone you know like to speak at a future ASQ meeting? We're always looking for volunteers. Be creative! Exercise your public presentation skills! Earn recertification credits! Get a free dinner! Please contact
©ASQ Section 0511;
Maintained by Jeffrey M. Parnes